As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear MD SPS-1 Timing Performance Issues (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: MD SPS-1 Timing Performance Issues
Kong
mr. applehead
Re: All SEQ/DM Timing Performance Issues moved from mono os 16 Years, 11 Months ago

innerclock wrote:

mononic wrote:

Just a note, I am happy to discuss elektron products, compositional ideas, even the timing of the MD. But I won't be pointing fingers, or questioning the integrity of people whom I don't know. Its not conducive to any constructive conversation, it will only lower this thread into more personal attacks (both towards Elektron, and between each other). While it appears you have good intentions with your contribution in this thread, being an employee from another company I'd suggest you perhaps do the same and try to keep this thread away from heading in a potentially malicious direction.

Hi Mononic - again I appreciate the post, if I have ever questioned integrity it only comes from wanting a straight answer to what I believe is a valid question and getting what I do feel is a slightly 'spun' response.

I never wanted this to turn malicious in the slightest.

It seems better for all concerned it seems if I cease posting and let the issue die on the vine.

Best regards and thanks to all for an enlightening journey,

David.

na man!
this is the most epic thread of all time, dont let the haters crush it :-D
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
Re: All SEQ/DM Timing Performance Issues moved from mono os 16 Years, 11 Months ago
if I had an issue with a Roland product I would ask R&D directly which I do often. At the moment I don't

So your saying current roland products have no "jitter"?

:-o
Yoshi
Thread locked 16 Years, 11 Months ago

since no new facts about the topic are being presented anymore and the personal quarreling took the upperhand pages ago we have decided to close this thread. if and when new facts appear it can be reopened, just ask one of the mods.

Go to top Post Reply